Orogold Ingredients – How to maintain your skin?
When talking about skin care, it is easy to divide most people into two different groups – those who never change their routines and those who change their routines every other day. Unfortunately, neither scenario is even close to being ideal. The best way to maintain your skin is by constantly assessing exactly what your skin needs, before determining the best way to provide this. Your skin’s needs change due to everything from age to weather to hormonal fluctuations, making it important for you to be able to keep up with this. Fortunately, this is not as difficult as it sounds…
Skin Care for your Twenties
When you’re in your twenties, some of the most common skin care issues that you face are discoloration and acne. The most important thing at this stage is to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun. The ideal regimen for someone in their twenties includes –
- Using a gentle cleanser that helps to remove dirt and excess oil from your skin without causing a drying effect, once in the morning and once at night.
- Using a mild moisturizer that offers broad spectrum SPF 30 sun protection in the morning, re-applying this as necessary throughout the day.
- Using spot treatments if you’re suffering from problems like acne or mild breakouts.
- Using a serum that contains Vitamin C at night, particularly if you lead a stressful and unhealthy (smoking, improper eating and sleeping habits) lifestyle. Using this every evening should help you control free radical damage.((https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/health-disease/skin-health/vitamin-C))
- Using a hydrating moisturizer that allows you to retain the moisture in your skin at night.
Skin Care for your Thirties
Once you move into your thirties, the discoloration caused by years of sun damage and melasma are likely to be your main challenges. The reduced production of collagen may also make you look older. The ideal skin care routine for someone in their thirties includes –
- Using a mild non-drying cleanser to cleanse your skin, once in the morning and once at night.
- Exfoliating your skin 3 – 5 times a week (in the mornings) to get rid of the dead cell build-up and to allow your healthier cells to take their place. Adjust the frequency of your exfoliation according to your skin type – over-exfoliation can be just as problematic as not exfoliating at all.
- Using an antioxidant rich moisturizer that also offers broad spectrum SPF 30 sun protection in the morning.
Adding retinol to your nightly skin care routine in order to improve the tone and texture of your skin.((https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2699641/))
- Using a hydrating moisturizer at night to help your skin lock in its moisture content and replenish any moisture taken away by the retinol.
Skin Care for your Forties
When you’re in your forties, fine lines and wrinkles begin to appear around your eyes and the corners of your mouth. Moreover, they don’t disappear as they did in your thirties. Therefore, you need to concentrate more on collagen-building and moisture-retaining ingredients. The ideal skin care routine for people in their forties includes –
- Using a gentle non-drying cleanser to cleanse your skin, once in the morning and once at night.
- Adding an exfoliant to help you remove your dead skin cells and flaky skin.
- Using a moisturizer that also offers broad spectrum SPF 30 sun protection in the mornings.
- Adding retinoids and peptides into your skin care routines. This should help you re-build your collagen levels and improve the texture of your skin.((https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15648443))
- Using a hydrating moisturizer at night that allows you to counter the drying effects of retinol, while ensuring that you manage to lock the moisture into your skin at night.
Skin Care for your Fifties
Once you enter your fifties, it’s all about moisturizing your skin. Moisture is always your main concern, especially when sagging skin and loss of skin tone become your biggest issues. Here’s what you need to do in terms of your skin care routine once you enter your fifties –
- Using a gentle cleanser that helps you to hydrate your skin along with cleansing it.
- Using a peptide-rich serum under your sunscreen to help build collagen levels.
- Using a moisturizing cream that also offers broad spectrum SPF 30 sun protection.
- Using retinoids underneath your moisturizers at night.
- Using a hydrating skin cream that helps you to seal moisture into your skin.
- Using special treatment creams as and when necessary.